How We Solve Your Second Mortgage Issues
If you’re having problems meeting your second mortgage payments, you need professional advice from an experienced financial advisor. The SecondMortgageAdvice.com team brings 25 years of combined creditor negotiation and debt settlement experience to the table. We’ll help you level the playing field between you and the banks.
This is a PROFESSIONAL CONSULTATION, for the purpose of assisting you to develop the correct strategy for your specific financial situation. There are no contracts for you to sign, no Power of Attorney forms, and no expensive program fees down the road.
Here’s how we can help you:
1. First, we’ll analyze your financial situation and give you the facts and feedback you need to make an informed decision.
2. If your second mortgage qualifies for a settlement strategy, we’ll explain to you the insider tactics for reducing the principle balance on your second mortgage through a negotiated settlement.
3. For 30 days after your initial phone consultation, you can ask follow-up questions by email.
4. We save you money two ways:
- A successful settlement of your second mortgage will save you thousands of dollars and instantly improve your long-term financial stability.
- Our low fee of $150 will potentially save you thousands in attorney fees or third-party “negotiation fees”.
5. Ironclad Moneyback Guarantee – If at any time within 30 days of ordering your SecondMortgageAdvice.com Consultation, if you are unhappy with the advice or information you have received, we will promptly refund your $150 consultation fee.
Get Started Now:
If your second mortgage is keeping you awake at night, you need quality advice from a reliable and objective source. To get started, simply select your state and situation on our request form here. We will review and analyze your situation, answer all your questions, and provide you with solid advice on the best strategy for dealing with your second mortgage. Our $150 consultation fee includes a full 30 days of support by email, so you'll have plenty of time to ask follow-up questions!