Who We Are and Why You Can Trust Our Advice
The mortgage arena is rife with scams for loan modifications, settlement, “forensic mortgage audits,” and countless other creative ways to part consumers from their money and make a bad situation worse. How can you trust anyone to provide objective advice?
Here are six key reasons why you can have full confidence in the advice you will receive during your consultation with us.
1. SecondMortgageAdvice.com is owned and operated by Manchester Publishing Company, Inc., (website: ZipDebt.com), which holds an A+ rating and is an Accredited Business by the Better Business Bureau.
2. Second mortgage consultations are provided by Charles J. Phelan, a seasoned professional financial coach with 15 years of experience. He teaches consumers the do-it-yourself method of debt negotiation. Thousands of consumers have learned how to successfully negotiate with their creditors from his popular training course, “The Do It Yourself Debt Negotiation Training & Coaching Program.”
3. During 2010-2011 alone, Mr. Phelan’s debt negotiation clients have successfully resolved $25 million of debt through the techniques he teaches, resulting in savings of nearly $17 million in debt balances.
4. We promote and encourage the do-it-yourself method of debt resolution, which empowers consumers and helps people avoid costly “debt elimination” or “mortgage relief” scams. We are NOT looking to enroll you into some expensive third-party debt program, nor do we refer people to such services.
5. Mr. Phelan is regularly consulted by industry professionals and journalists seeking objective and accurate information on trends within the debt relief field. Here is an example of a recently published national article that cites him: Charles Phelan on Credit.com
6. All consultations are offered with a full 30-day moneyback guarantee. We guarantee you will be satisfied with the quality of our advice, or your money will be promptly refunded within 30 days of purchase.
Solve your second mortgage issue now
Get Started Now:
If your second mortgage is keeping you awake at night, you need quality advice from a reliable and objective source. Simply select our state and primary situation to solve on our request form here to get started. We will review and analyze your situation, answer all your questions, and provide you with solid advice on the best strategy for dealing with your second mortgage. Our $150 consultation fee includes a full 30 days of support by email, so you'll have plenty of time to ask follow-up questions!